Medical mask. Instructions for sewing and printing patterns
Description: medical mask with elastic ear loops and nose clip, double-layered, reusable.
Sizes: S, M, L.
Medical face mask. Guide for sewing and printing the sewing pattern
HOW TO PRINT
1. Make the folds just like on the template (main detail) and fasten them with pines or just stitch them. Iron.
2. Fold mask parts with their faces inward. Align the side and top edges. Pin and whipstitch the side sections with the 15 mm seam width, leaving a hole for threading the clamp and elasticated ribbon. Then whipstitch the upper cut with the 15 mm seam width. Iron it.
3. Turn to the front side. Spread the seams and iron.
4.Make the finishing line 10 mm from the top. At the bottom (15 mm back ironed edge) make the finishing line 1-2 mm from the fold. Iron it. Insert the nose clamp (wire for the nose clamp).
5. Mark the place of the nose clamp. Move the wire to this place.
6. Fasten it along the marked lines with a triple reverse machine-stitch.
7. Fix the elastic to the lower and upper corners of the mask sides with a triple reverse stitching. Medical mask is ready to be used.